[Debian-handbook-translators] Pull request and bug report

Matías Bellone matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:55:28 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 5:47 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 08 Jan 2014, Matías Bellone wrote:
>>  * Chapter 8: typo in "x86_64_defconfig" (original text states x86_84_defconfig)
>
> Fixed.
>
>>  * Chapter 12: in the section about installing an RPM-based system you
>> mention the file "pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf", is that last "n"
>> correct?
>
> Yes, it is.
>
>>  * the "Wheezy" string has no <emphasis role="distribution"> tags
>> around it in the following locations:
>>    - Chapter 12 in the paragraph about Zabbix
>>    - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about LXDE
>>    - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about Citadel and Sogo
>>  * Chapter 12: missing the <filename> tag around "/var/tmp/yum-bootstrap/"
>
> Fixed.
>
>> Once you correct that, I'll update the Spanish translation in Weblate
>> and will ask you to make a pull request from it as Spanish is
>> currently at 100% :D (but any changes will lose that so no point in
>> pulling until after I have had the chance to update it if you commit
>> new changes)
>
> I merged weblate and updated it. You're still at 100% since I had to
> resolve the conflict during merge and made sure to keep the correct
> string.
>
> Now, will you update the screenshot and translate the various figures ?
> That would be really great. :-)

My idea was as follows:

1- review the generated book myself
2- make corrections as needed
3- ask you to publish the PDF/epub/mobi Spanish version
4- send out a call to the debian-users-spanish and debian-l10n-spanish
to review the book

And check about translating figures and screenshots in between.

Regards,
Toote