[Debian-handbook-translators] Pull request and bug report

Matías Bellone matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:08:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Matías Bellone
<matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 5:47 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wed, 08 Jan 2014, Matías Bellone wrote:
>>>  * Chapter 8: typo in "x86_64_defconfig" (original text states x86_84_defconfig)
>>
>> Fixed.
>>
>>>  * Chapter 12: in the section about installing an RPM-based system you
>>> mention the file "pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf", is that last "n"
>>> correct?
>>
>> Yes, it is.
>>
>>>  * the "Wheezy" string has no <emphasis role="distribution"> tags
>>> around it in the following locations:
>>>    - Chapter 12 in the paragraph about Zabbix
>>>    - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about LXDE
>>>    - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about Citadel and Sogo
>>>  * Chapter 12: missing the <filename> tag around "/var/tmp/yum-bootstrap/"
>>
>> Fixed.
>>
>>> Once you correct that, I'll update the Spanish translation in Weblate
>>> and will ask you to make a pull request from it as Spanish is
>>> currently at 100% :D (but any changes will lose that so no point in
>>> pulling until after I have had the chance to update it if you commit
>>> new changes)
>>
>> I merged weblate and updated it. You're still at 100% since I had to
>> resolve the conflict during merge and made sure to keep the correct
>> string.
>>
>> Now, will you update the screenshot and translate the various figures ?
>> That would be really great. :-)
>>

> My idea was as follows:
>
> 1- review the generated book myself

Raphäel,

I tried generating the book today and found a few issues in the
translation (mostly due to typos or errors in xref elements). I've
corrected those issues in Weblate.

Then again, I've noticed that wheezy/master indicates a lot of fuzzy
strings in chapters 7, 10 and 11:

07_solving-problems.po: 111 translated messages, 21 fuzzy translations.
10_network-infrastructure.po: 305 translated messages, 44 fuzzy
translations, 8 untranslated messages.
11_network-services.po: 515 translated messages, 88 fuzzy
translations, 30 untranslated messages.

Then again, all strings are translated in Weblate. Could you check why this is?

Thanks in advance,
Toote