[Debian-handbook-translators] [OFF-TOPIC] Translation of texts in a SVG file

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:26:57 UTC 2014

Hi

Raphael, your suggestion is PERFECT! I contacted the people from po4a and I
already had help from them and i did the translation in a easy way.

Now, is work in to do some corrections in my file and extract the pot file.

Michal, is possible to use weblate to translate it?

Thank you more one time.

Claudio