[Debian-handbook-translators] review request of fixing minor errors and making some improvements to en-US/*.xml files
i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Oct 6 09:19:31 UTC 2015
I would like to push a commit of revising en-US/*.xml files.
But before do so, would you review on the commit?
I would appreciate it if you review, modify and commit/push it as needed.
The commit mainly consists of following items.
* change <emphasis role="strong">chapter *</emphasis>
into <emphasis role="strong"><xref linkend="*"/></emphasis>
* remove last comma and colon from <title>
* change <email>debian-*</email> into <email>email@example.com</email>
* fix markup mistake of <programlisting>
* add missing <computeroutput> inside <screen>
* fix minor errors
This commit is for current original jessie/master branch and
is available on jessie/master/proofread/07_fixing_minor_errors
on my github account.
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP Digital Signature
More information about the Debian-handbook-translators