[Debian-handbook-translators] review request of fixing minor errors and making some improvements to en-US/*.xml files

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Oct 6 14:32:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tue, 06 Oct 2015, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> I would appreciate it if you review, modify and commit/push it as needed.

I merged your changes but dropped some of your changes.

> * change <emphasis role="strong">chapter *</emphasis>

I don't agree with this, it makes it hard to read because it embeds the
whole title.

> * remove last comma and colon from <title>

I only kept those changes that applied to sidebar. In <formalpara> it was
not really hurting and actually it's a straight copy of
https://www.debian.org/social_contract for most of the cases that you
changed.

> * add missing <computeroutput> inside <screen>

Here again in many cases it doesn't add value. <computeroutput> is not
useful, only <userinput> changes the formatting. I kept the changes only
when it also fixed whitespaces issues (when <screen> was alone
on its line).

Now I'd like to ask you to stop doing minor changes. We have to ship
the book at some point. If you provide further fixups like those,
they will be applied to master for the stretch version of the book.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer