[Debian-handbook-translators] Add a Traditional Chiense at Weblate debian-handbook

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Mar 25 08:49:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> Dear Anthony Mao,
>
> > Can I ask you add a zh_TW(繁體) for Traditional Chinese at
> > https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/
>
> Finished.

Thank you Ryuunosuke, but I'm wondering... is "zh-TW" really needed
when we already have an incomplete "zh-CN"?

I see that Mao contributed to zh-CN on weblate already, so is there
really a point in setting up "zh-TW"?

https://hosted.weblate.org/user/mao/

Mao, can you confirm that you really need zh-TW?

Cheers,

PS: I don't know anything about the various variants of Chinese language,
don't be offended by my question.
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer