[Debian-handbook-translators] Add a Traditional Chiense at Weblate debian-handbook

YANG Boyuan 073plan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:21:01 UTC 2016

Actually variants of Chinese mainly includes Traditional Chinese (zh_TW or
zh_HK) and Simplified Chinese (zh_CN or zh_SG). These two variants are
rather different in written texts and should not be mixed up.

As a Simplified Chinese translator, I noticed that Mao translated some
zh_CN strings into Traditional Chinese recently. This is not quite correct
and will surely be reverted in the future. It would be better if zh_TW
translations could be set up on weblate soon.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang