[Debian-handbook-translators] Add a Traditional Chiense at Weblate debian-handbook

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Mar 25 10:09:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016, YANG Boyuan wrote:
> Actually variants of Chinese mainly includes Traditional Chinese (zh_TW or
> zh_HK) and Simplified Chinese (zh_CN or zh_SG). These two variants are
> rather different in written texts and should not be mixed up.

Ok. So I have (merged and) updated weblate. There's now both chinese
versions.

For some reasons, the URL do not contain the exact same language code,
instead you get something like this:

For simplified chinese:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/00a_preface/zh_Hans/

For traditional chinese:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/00a_preface/zh_Hant/

> As a Simplified Chinese translator, I noticed that Mao translated some
> zh_CN strings into Traditional Chinese recently. This is not quite correct
> and will surely be reverted in the future. It would be better if zh_TW
> translations could be set up on weblate soon.

OK, I dropped Mao's changes when merging the content of weblate so
it should not be needed.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer