[Debian-handbook-translators] ERROR: failed to build HTML output for nb-NO

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri May 20 07:57:43 UTC 2016

[Ole-Erik Yrvin]
> Petter
>
> See mail.
>
> I do not understand anything of the comments, but i see my name is popping
> up.
>
> Is it preferable to postpone my translation untill further notice?

No, please continue.

The question at hand is some typos in the translations (typically
mistyped <emphasis> tags), but we fix then and move on.  Please try to
ensure you do not introduce extra whitespace in such tags (use
<emphasis role='distribution'>, not <emphasis role = 'distribution>) and
avoid translating tag attributes (as in 'distribution' mentioned above).
The issues are minor but fatal for the book building, so keep on
translating while keeping the tag issue in mind, and I am sure we will
be fine. :) If Weblate report of XML errors, you probably made a mistake
and should review the translation again before moving on. :)

As Raphael said, you can preview the result on
what the finished book will look like.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen