[Debian-handbook-translators] ERROR: failed to build HTML output for nb-NO

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri May 20 08:36:57 UTC 2016

Dear Ole-Erik,

At Fri, 20 May 2016 09:41:41 +0200,
Ole-Erik Yrvin wrote:

> I do not understand anything of the comments, but i see my name is popping up.

I am sorry for my terrible English.
What I want to say is that "There WERE some problems to build Norwegian HTML,
but these problems are FIXED in the latest 'jessie/master' branch".

I added your address on recipient, because
you were the author of the commit in question and
I made a change to your commit.
To respect his work, author who is involved should be informed, I think.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>