[Debian-handbook-translators] ERROR: failed to build HTML output for nb-NO

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 24 15:06:49 UTC 2016

Dear Petter,

Thanks for reply.

At Tue, 24 May 2016 13:39:07 +0200,
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke]
> > Dear Norwegian translators of debian-handbook,
> >
> > Norwegian HTML build was failed [1].
> > Latest translation on Weblate [2,3] bring this error.
>
> Thank you for the warning.  I've had a look at fixed the two mentioned.
> Please let us know if you find some more errors. :)

After your fix, Norwegian HTML build was successfully finished [1].

[1] https://travis-ci.org/l/debian-handbook/builds/132567964

Was the build log, which link I send in previous mail [2],
helpful for you to understand the error?
I would appreciate if you would give me any suggestion or comments
about continuous build for debian-handbook in Travis CI which I managed,

[2] https://travis-ci.org/l/debian-handbook/builds/132493286#L2743

I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi