[Debian-handbook-translators] ERROR: failed to build HTML output for nb-NO

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue May 24 17:54:59 UTC 2016

[AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke]
> After your fix, Norwegian HTML build was successfully finished [1].

Ah, very good.

> Was the build log, which link I send in previous mail [2],
> helpful for you to understand the error?

Yes.  I did not quite understand how useful it was until I had checked
out the web page with the full log, overloaded my browser trying to
render it, concluded that it was too long and confusing and gone back to
the email to see if I could fine more useful information there.  Perhaps
the build log fragments could get a more prominent place in the email?

But all in all, it was useful to learn about the errors.  I suspect it
would be useful to send it to the translators too, as I am just a
coordinator in this process and the real work is done by two
non-technical translators. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen