[Debian-handbook-translators] I need help to update the pl-PL/.po* files

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Nov 21 14:09:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016, "Stanisław Krukowski" wrote:
> I have tried to update the files myself with git but it seems I had not enough
> permissions' rights to upload them (I have an account on Alioth, I put an SSH
> key at the account, I am a member of the debian-handbook's project).

Did you click on some "merge" button in Weblate?

Because I got an email about a failed merge... why don't you ask for an
update instead of trying to do stuff by yourself?

I'm usually relatively responsive. I just updated the git repository with
latest weblate changes.

> Some time ago I requested a personal repository at the project's site, I've
> got one
> (https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/debian-handbook/users/stw-001-01-guest.git)
> but I cannot to connect with it. Can someone help me and explain what I'm
> doing wrong?

I never used that alioth feature. Why do you need a personal repository?
You can create you own branches if you need them. Or you can host a copy
on github if you really need something separate.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer