[Debian-handbook-translators] WARNING: Message missing from PO file, But couldn't update the PO file

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Mar 14 15:23:20 UTC 2017

Dear Giap,

At Tue, 14 Mar 2017 00:31:06 +0700,
Giap Tran <txgvnn at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I build-pdf, I get some warning.
> "WARNING: Message missing from PO file, consider updating your POT and
> PO files"
>

> Then, I would update the PO files for the vi-VN folder. But I couldn't.
>
> After I run command bellow, the vi-VN folder doesn't update.
>
> publican update_po --msgmerge --previous --langs=vi-VN --firstname Giap
> --surname Tran --email TxGVNN at gmail.com

Please try to run command "publican update_pot" and run the command above again.
"publican update_pot" will update POT msgids with "en-US/*.xml" and
"publican update_po ..." will update PO msgids with POT msgids.

[1] https://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/pug/sect-Users_Guide-Preparing_a_document_for_translation.html

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--