[Debian-handbook-translators] Preface vs foreword

Patrick Kox patrick.kox at skynet.be
Fri Apr 7 04:36:32 UTC 2017

Hi Petter,

Thanks!

Now that I think of it, The book was originally in French so maybe this is a result from translating the French to English (most of my ebooks have a preface but not a foreword.

Anyway, to keep some consistency I will be using the same so 'Introductie' for the preface and 'Voorwoord' for the foreword.

Regards Patrick