[Debian-handbook-translators] Massive fuzzy marking in debian-handbook translation on Weblate

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Apr 9 15:29:22 BST 2018

Dear Galina,

I am a member of Japanese translation team of debian-handbook.
Japanese translation team have managed our translation without Weblate.

Today, I find that you marked many translated strings as fuzzy
not only of Japanese but also of other languages on Weblate.
Is this serial fuzzy-marking commits [1] an intended operation or just a mistake?

If this is mistake, We would like ask for reversion of all the commits.

[1] from e131743e692538b611b6ada6cd321cd94a8916d6
    to 05f277f35ff7df27ff08097a147e669ebdd2e4b5

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>