[Debian-handbook-translators] Massive fuzzy marking in debian-handbook translation on Weblate

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Apr 14 14:34:36 BST 2018

Dear Gali,

Thanks for your reply.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 16:02:41 +0900,
Gali Anikina <merilaga at yandex.ru> wrote:

> I modify russian part Debian-handbook - attempted edit 2 line (2018-04-
> 09_12-03-58).
> Server https://hosted.weblate.org/ wrote - internal error (I added
> screenshot).
> After it, I exit from login.

OK, In short, the massive fuzzy marking was not what you want to do.
That may have done by unexpected error on Weblate.

> And recently (3 week ago), yes, I attempted add -.,:; - etc in others
> languages (attempted help).
> What need do what correctint it - I don't know.

Adding 'punctuation marks' without grammatical and semantics confirmation
is usually bad idea for Japanese.

Was that done by some program on your local machine?
If that is true, could you stop upload Japanese translation update
done by the program without Japanese grammatical and semantics check.
(We are suspecting that it was done by some program on your machine.
Because these commits were followed by "Resource Update" in Weblate [1].)

[1] https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/01_the-debian-project/nb/#history

> I worked with epiphany-browser and I took notice, what sometimes been
> so: epiphany-browser don't show some keys.
> Then I run arora and saw needing keys.

We could not understand what you want to say in this paragraph.
what is the key?

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--