[Debian-handbook-translators] Massive fuzzy marking in debian-handbook translation on Weblate

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Apr 18 13:09:17 BST 2018

Hello Gali,

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018, Gali Anikina wrote:
> Please, don' resent for my bad english -  I translate only English-to-
> Russian, and don't reverse :-)))

Thank you for trying to explain us what you did but it was really next to
impossible for me to clearly understand what happened. Anyway whatever you
did on April 9 please don't do it again, your marked many strings to
translate as "fuzzy" (needing review/update) in many different
translations.

This caused me a lot of work to get rid of them because other translators
started to get rid of them manually and the git rebase process I am
using to merge translations was broken after I dropped your problematic
commits.

Please don't try to help too much until you much more familiar with all
the tooling. Stick to improve the Russian strings in collaboration with
the other Russian translators.

Thank you.
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer