[Debian-handbook-translators] weblate status

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Dec 18 08:54:37 GMT 2018

Hello,

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018, Andika Triwidada wrote:
> I've been translating debian handbook into Indonesian using weblate only.
> Latest status are only chapter 9, 12, and 14 need to be translated. [1]
> Lately weblate shows warning for every chapter, even for 100% ones.
> Checking [2] I saw that many Indonesian chapters were in very bad shape.
>
> My questions are:
> * does weblate still used in translation?

Yes, we use weblate for translations. I just synced the translations from
weblate into the official git repository.

> * how to read that [2] page?
> 2. http://l.github.io/debian-handbook/stat/id-ID/index.html

That page is not an official page. It's part of the work
made by the japanese translators (http://l.github.io/debian-handbook/) and
it might not be up-to-date.

The current overview on weblate looks good:
https://hosted.weblate.org/languages/id/debian-handbook/

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer