[Debian-in-workers] Problems with a couple of fonts

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:38:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Soumyadip Modak wrote:

> Thanks for all the help. I'm now facing a different problem. I've
> attempted to change the value in Element-> Font Info-> TTF Values->
> Embeddable to installable font (plz. correct me if this is the wrong
> setting). Now if I try to save changes to the ttf font, there are no
> error messages shown, but when I try to reopen the font, pfaedit says
> that the font is corrupted. By default pfaedit tries to save the font as
> .sfd file. It doesn't have any problems opening the sfd file, but shows
> corruption error (as described above) when I try to save the font as
> .ttf. Can anyone please give me any pointers on my possible course of
> action.

Maybe you need a newer version of fontforge?  Pfaedit was the old name and
so possibly you are not using the latest version?  If that doesn't work
you should ask the fontforge maintainer for assistence, it may be a bug.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>