[Debian-in-workers] Re: Debian on one dvd?

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Dec 14 07:55:52 UTC 2005

> > So has anyone done anything like this before?
>
> Yes. I did that for Linuxtag and Cebit. Actually I had a multiboot DVD,
> booting i386, amd64 and powerpc.

We had a few of these "Linuxtag" DVD's at the Educ at tice trade show in
Paris, Novemer 2005. They were IMHO fairly well suited for including
in a magazine.

So, instead of reinventing a well-designed wheel, I suggest Jaldhar to
point the magazine editor to this DVD image. With very few
modifications (maybe some "germanisation" here or there), it could be
well-suited.