[Debian-in-workers] Aspell wordlists in Debian

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 04:53:58 UTC 2005

Soumyadip Modak said on Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 12:18:47AM +0530,:

 > languages). The Kannada, Gujarati, Malayalam and Assamese wordlists are
 > still not complete. This is a request to the respective language teams
 > to start working on the wordlists as soon as possible

For malayalam - I am working on it; and at th moment the list is about
2K words.

I have  removed plenty  of compound words  form the 1466  words strong
wordlist compild at th indic-devel meet. The duplications came in from
the .po files; and include support for affix/suffixes.

Give me two weeks or so for a basic (working) wordlist.

--
Mahesh T. Pai

Free software is the only field where a person can go
from naiveté, to the state of the art, in everything
that a particular field contains, solely by reading
material that is universally available at no cost
everywhere the network exists.
-- Eben Moglen.