[Debian-in-workers] Hindi translation for D-I

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sun Sep 4 20:56:23 UTC 2005

Quoting Nishant Sharma (nishantsharma.in at gmail.com):

> Apologies for being inactive on list. I'm still going through the i18n
> document and the mean time I was trying to get acquainted with kbable.
> IMHO, it would much faster learning while doing it. Now, I need some
> pointers on how and where to start.
>
> Also, I checked the status of Hindi translations. There is still a lot
> to be done and we need to work on a faster track to catch up with
> other language groups.

Well, my problem is that I have someone (Ravi Shrivastava) who began
the work, so it just cannot be taken over.

I'm fine for having more than one translator, especially if it makes
the translation advances faster than now and if it leads to some
proofreading.

But I need you guys to synchronize together. Ravi, please answer ASAP,
I cannot leave potential contributors like Nishant in the dark.