[Debian-in-workers] Hindi translation for D-I

Nishant Sharma nishantsharma.in at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 09:45:44 UTC 2005

Hi Chris/Jaldhar,

On 8/31/05, Nishant Sharma <nishantsharma.in at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I guess you saw my answer in the meantime.
>
> Yes - And i'm currently going through it. Thanks a lot.

Apologies for being inactive on list. I'm still going through the i18n
document and the mean time I was trying to get acquainted with kbable.
IMHO, it would much faster learning while doing it. Now, I need some
pointers on how and where to start.

Also, I checked the status of Hindi translations. There is still a lot
to be done and we need to work on a faster track to catch up with
other language groups.

regards,
Nishant
--
How about some patent on "(a+b)2 = a2+2ab+b2". Choose free software!
http://www.nishants.net