[Debian-in-workers] Re: Gujarati Translation for d-i.alioth.debian.org

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Sep 21 16:28:24 UTC 2005

(shortening the CC to debian-in-workers)

> > I would be glad to review/test the work. If you're looking for
> > contributers, as in, jump in and work out the code required, then that
> > might be tricky, with my current work load.
>
> Ditto, I'll help test / review. Don't have enough resources to
> actually contribute as of now.

To all people involved in this thread. I began the New Language
Process in debian-i18n (as a demo for other translators, just like we
did here for Bengali).

This will take some time before the translation work actually
starts...so please be patient..:-)...you'll soon have work.