[Debian-in-workers] Participation in LinuxAsia 2006

Soumyadip Modak soumyadip.modak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:02:46 UTC 2006

Hi,
Has anyone thought of getting a stall for Debian at LinuxAsia ? I'm
willing to stick my neck out and register for the stall. But I'd like to
have an idea of the number of possible volunteers at the stall. I don't
expect everyone to be present at all times, but there should be at least
enough people to have a sort of shift system.

Another issue is to arrange for machines, (DVD) writers and *printed*
promotional matter. I don't have a laptop, so I can't contribute much,
other than physical presence. :)

Comments/suggestions/brickbats welcome
--
Soumyadip Modak