[Debian-in-workers] I need a the steps to be followed to build a debian distro with g-i

Chandan M. C. chandanmc at cdac.in
Sat Jul 22 06:37:44 UTC 2006

Hi ,

  I want to build a debian based distro with debian GUI Installar
g-i....Is there any document available on "How to  Create a disdtro based
on Debian with g-i" .. If so please let me know the link from where can I
download... Thru which mailing list I can get much support to build with
g-i....

   What r all the things needed to build a distro with g-i .. How many
days it may take to complete with base+gnoem desktop...

Regards
Chandan