[Debian-in-workers] I need a the steps to be followed to build a debian distro with g-i

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Mon Jul 24 18:01:16 UTC 2006

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006, Chandan M. C. wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>  I want to build a debian based distro with debian GUI Installar
> g-i....Is there any document available on "How to  Create a disdtro based
> on Debian with g-i" .. If so please let me know the link from where can I
> download... Thru which mailing list I can get much support to build with
> g-i....
>
>   What r all the things needed to build a distro with g-i .. How many
> days it may take to complete with base+gnoem desktop...

I would suggest looking at the Debian Installer page on the Debian wiki
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller

is the best place to ask?

Btw, are you localizing in Tamil? I think we are still missing a
Debian Installer translation for it so your help would be appreciated.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>