[Debian-in-workers] Foss.in: Debian Key Signing Party

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:19:40 UTC 2007

Dear All,

As part of Debian Project Day, we will have 'Key Signing Party' in end
of the day.

Please upload and validate your GPG key to Foss.in keyring at,
https://biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=5993

Our procedure will be simple:
1. Upload and validate your key to above URL.
2. Keep your GPG fingerprint and one official photo id handy (more is good).
3. Read your GPG fingerprint, we will match it with uploaded key.
4. If there mutual trust between two person, they will sign each other's key.

Basically, same procedure we followed at Freed.in/07

More about keysigning party at,
www.gnupg.org/howtos/it/gpg-party.html

So, be there at Debian PD.

Everyone is welcome!!