[Debian-in-workers] [DebianIndia] Debian at Foss.in

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Nov 26 08:12:28 UTC 2007

The FOSS.in organizers suggested that Debian could have a stall at FOSS.in.

Up to now, noone volunteered to participate in this but the number of
Debian enthusiasts, contributors and developers who will be at the
event is probably enough to at least try having something running.

I've been told that organizers could provide space, posters and
probably stickers. Kartik Mistry is coming with some Tshirts.

Sam Hocevar (current Debian project leader) and myself will represent
the Debian Project at FOSS.in (in addition, of course, to all local
contributors who are numerous) and we will probably be able to
participate to the manning of a stall, while we will obviously not do
it all time long (far from this!) as we both expect being pretty busy
having discussions, BOFs....and attend talks.

If anyone in the Debian community from India wants to help in this,
please speak up here or get in touch with Kartik Mistry.