[Debian-in-workers] t-shirts?

Gora Mohanty gora_mohanty at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 18 05:32:11 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 20:06 +0530, G Karunakar wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I was thinking to get few T-shirts made, few IndLinux and few debian
> ones. would like to know if there are some good graphics which could
> be used for debian ones. if there are enough interested then maybe we
> can make a bigger order (offcourse everyone pays for his/her own T).

We can do it through the same source that we used for Freed. Good
T-shirts, but relatively expensive. A small run would probably
cost Rs. 250 per shirt. However, Pradeepto seemed to have a source
who could do it cheaper, and better. For T-shirts, it is probably
a good idea to have them done in Bangalore, unless someone wants
to cart them around. Also, remember that the foss.in venue will
not allow public sales of T-shirts without a sales tax ID.

>  Getting some stickers done is also an idea.
> suggestions?

Can be done through the same source as Freed stickers. We can also
get vinyl ones at a higher price. However, someone will have to get
me a design.

Regards,
Gora