[Debian-in-workers] t-shirts?

G Karunakar indlinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:49:22 UTC 2007

On 10/18/07, Gora Mohanty <gora_mohanty at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 20:06 +0530, G Karunakar wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >  I was thinking to get few T-shirts made, few IndLinux and few debian
> > ones. would like to know if there are some good graphics which could
> > be used for debian ones. if there are enough interested then maybe we
> > can make a bigger order (offcourse everyone pays for his/her own T).
>
> We can do it through the same source that we used for Freed. Good
> T-shirts, but relatively expensive. A small run would probably
> cost Rs. 250 per shirt. However, Pradeepto seemed to have a source
> who could do it cheaper, and better. For T-shirts, it is probably
> a good idea to have them done in Bangalore, unless someone wants
> to cart them around. Also, remember that the foss.in venue will
> not allow public sales of T-shirts without a sales tax ID.

we are not setting up a booth selling T's, it would be just exchange
kind (give money, take Tshirt + free stickers). I know there might be
many who may want to buy, but this would be a small private
affair..(not to be done as publicizing on lists that XYZ is selling
Debian Ts for  Rs xxx).

> >  Getting some stickers done is also an idea.
> > suggestions?
>
> Can be done through the same source as Freed stickers. We can also
> get vinyl ones at a higher price. However, someone will have to get
> me a design.

I prefer the glossy kinds which would last long (on say a laptop ;-),
else some cheap ones are good.

Regards,
Karunakar