[Debian-in-workers] Telugu translation of d-i

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sun Oct 5 15:03:30 UTC 2008

Quoting Y Giridhar Appaji Nag (giridhar at appaji.net):

> I intend to begin work on translation of Telugu strings for Debian
> installer.  I understand that some amount of work has already been done
> and we also imported a bunch of strings from launchpad, I will build
> upon this work.  Hope to have Telugu included in the lenny-and-a-half
> and squeeze installers.

Well, at least for etch-and-a-half, we didn't add languages to d-i.

The D-I team is short of manpower so, even building a point release of
D-I targeted for lenny-and-a-half is far from being decided.

So, really, I can't promise anything here.

Of course, for squeeze, no problem !

> I am sending this mail to avoid duplication of work and will request to
> be added to the d-i project on alioth once I have substantial work to
> commit.

What's your login name?