[Debian-in-workers] Telugu translation of d-i

Y Giridhar Appaji Nag giridhar at appaji.net
Sun Oct 5 06:53:08 UTC 2008

[To: and Cc: based on d-i's installer/doc/i18n/languages.xml and d-i
i18n manual on alioth]

Hi,

I intend to begin work on translation of Telugu strings for Debian
installer.  I understand that some amount of work has already been done
and we also imported a bunch of strings from launchpad, I will build
upon this work.  Hope to have Telugu included in the lenny-and-a-half
and squeeze installers.

I am sending this mail to avoid duplication of work and will request to
be added to the d-i project on alioth once I have substantial work to
commit.

Cheers,

Giridhar

PS: I am subscribed to debian-in-workers but not to debian-i18n (can't
handle all the mail as of now), so please Cc: me on replies in case you
are responding from debian-i18n.

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://appaji.net/