[Debian-in-workers] Request for volunteers to translate debian installer to Kannada

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:27:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

There has been some efforts earlier to have Kannada support in the
debian installer, but it has not progressed much. Now with Karnataka
governments decision to use GNU/Linux in schools, the importance of
Kannada translation is even more. As Malayalam co-ordinator I can
share my experiences in the translation process if anyone is
interested or you can contact Christian Perrier directly (he reads
debian-in-workers list - so a reply to the list would suffice).

If interested please respond.

Regards
Praveen
--