[Debian-in-workers] [X Post] Debian's plan for Foss.in/2009?

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:06:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil at debian.org> wrote:
> In some ways last year's Debian workout was not very successful. Perhaps
> I was over-ambitious! In any case, now that I am in Chandigarh and
> teaching this semester, it is impossible for me to come down to
> Bangalore for this year's FOSS.in (the dates are in the middle of the
> examination period).

That's sad! But, thanks for conducting last year's work-out. I don't
have to think much more how to proceed now :)

> Here are some tips if someone is keen on trying to do the same
> workout but wants to learn from past mistakes: (;->)

Thanks for tips. I am proposing 'Debian Workout' this year.

To all:
Please let me know and discuss what else we can do for Debian project
at foss.in/2009. I need more people to make it success and we want
more contributor (TM) too.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_