[Debian-in-workers] Fonts Package transition status

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:05:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Some update on ttf-indic-fonts transition to new naming policy.

Nice work, Vasudev.
I hope the task-[IndicLanguage]-desktop also reflect this change.

(btw, task-*-desktops for Indic languages require some attention,
packages like ibus, hyphenation, m17n-contrib etc are not linked to
this)

There are couple of new fonts coming for Tamil, I am helping the
upstream to prepare their release in proper way. I will file RFPs when
they are ready.

Thanks
Santhosh