[Debian-in-workers] Pending Changes todo for Package Maintainers

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:16:53 UTC 2011

On 08:16 Sun 13 Nov     , Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Vasudev Kamath (kamathvasudev at gmail.com):
>
> > 1. Renaming all fonts-* packages to contain full language name instead
> > of script name. We first discussed ISO-15924 codes but some languages
> > are missing them so we are going for full language name
>

> I don't understand this, particularly the part "some languages are
> missing".

We have font package called fonts-lohit-as for Assamese but Assamese
has not got any ISO 15924 code we had asked this in previous thread
and finally Santhosh told that for Assamese its Beng since it uses
Bengali script that way we will have 2 package with same name which
is not possible so we decided to go with full language name instead

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://blog.copyninja.info
copyninja at frndk.de