[Debian-in-workers] Old ttf-* fonts need to be removed from archive

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 06:38:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Vasudev Kamath
> <kamathvasudev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I plan to send rm for all ttf-* transitional packages tonight.
>
> +1. Please do that!

Can you please check if there are any more reverse dependency on these
packages [1] (Check reverse dependency section) I hope there won't be
any.

Also I'm not sure if I can fire rm on all because I might not be
maintainer of all so I won't be able to send RoM so I might need your
help here. :-)

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals

--

Vasudev Kamath