[Debian-in-workers] Updating aspell packages

Christopher Hoskin mans0954 at debian.org
Sun Feb 10 16:59:36 GMT 2019

Thanks for adding me to the Salsa group. However, I don't seem to have
the permissions to create new projects? Perhaps someone with the
necessary permissions could please create aspell-or and aspell-te
projects for me and give me push permissions to those projects.

Another odd thing is that I don't actually receive any of the e-mails
sent to this list, although I got the initial "Welcome to the
"Debian-in-workers" mailing list". I've checked my spam folder, and
mailman mail delivery and digest settings and they look okay. Not
really a problem, just a bit odd.

Thanks for your help.

Christopher