[Debian-in-workers] Updating aspell packages

Christopher Hoskin mans0954 at debian.org
Thu Feb 21 10:03:14 GMT 2019

I've now updated aspell-or and aspell-te and they are now working (at
least as far as I can tell - I don't speak the languages, so it would
be helpful if someone who does could please confirm).

I've just noticed that aspell-ta is also broken. If someone could
please create the Salsa repo for it then I will fix that as well.

Perhaps the other missing aspell repos (aspell-bn, aspell-hi,
aspell-kn, aspell-mr and aspell-pa) could also be created at the same
time?

Thank you.

Christopher