[Debian-iot-maintainers] Pre-RFP/ITP: domoticz - home automation system

Thibaut Paumard thibaut at debian.org
Thu Nov 30 12:41:10 UTC 2017

Dear IoT maintainers,

As put on its webpage, "Domoticz is a Home Automation System that lets
you monitor and configure various devices like: Lights, Switches,
various sensors/meters like Temperature, Rain, Wind, UV, Electra, Gas,
Water and much more. Notifications/Alerts can be sent to any mobile device."

I'm starting to use domoticz at home and was wondering why it has not
been packaged yet for Debian. Is it by lack of a volunteer or is there a
specific reason?

If it's the former, I would probably volunteer and I believe the package
would need to be put under team maintainance in the IoT team. How does
that sound?

Kind regards, Thibaut.