[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello dear !!

Alana Warner awarner at bermudezcaribbean.com
Sat Jul 2 14:22:24 BST 2016

With all due respect, my name is Mr Gokou Messan Gilbert from Lome Togo west africa, personal confidence account manager to my late boss who have your surename, a national of your country. He died with his wife and their only daughter. I have contacted you as the beneficiary/next of kin to his estate fund valued at (Total credit $20,535,000 million dollars with 150kg of Gold Dust) which he left behind in my country in Finance Firm before his death. contact me at (messangokou at gmail.com ) .for more information.
Yours Sincerely,
Gokou Messan Gilbert

--

Alana Warner

Bermudez Biscuit Company Limited
#6 Maloney Street, Mount Lambert
Trinidad, West Indies
E-mail: awarner at bermudezcaribbean.com
Tel: (868) 638-3335 ext 1129 / fax: (868) 633-4445