[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Urgent From Mrs. Mariana Zuvic

Mariana Zuvic mariana.zuvic at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 11:05:17 GMT 2017

Hello

I am Mrs. Mariana Zuvic , from Serbia,  was married to late Mr Branko Zuvic, now widowed, currently resides in London -UK with my only daughte]  Biljana Zuvic, she is 17 years of age,  I am writing to ask for your help to please accept my child in the name of God and help me to raise her up, I grew up as an orphan and now a widow, I have nobody to help take care of her because I was recently diagnosed cancer and I have only two months to live, I don’t want her to suffer again because she has suffered a lot ever since the death of her father and my illness, we have the sum of 2.000.000 Two Million Euro inside a box here in a security company here in London UK which we inherited from her late father Mr Branko Zuvic(my husband) We are willing to transfer this box of money to you while you help my daughter Biljana to come over to your country to continue her education, and take care of her needs until she grow up and be able to take care of herself, she is a lovely child and I don’t want her to suffer anymore, my husband people abandoned us and confiscated all my husband properties in Serbia, and even planned to kills us due to their greed, we are hiding here in the UK and I don’t want anything to happen to my beloved child, please help me adopt her as your own child and give her the best in life, please do that and God will bless you and your family, We are willing to offer you the 20% of the total money I told you about if you help me to adopt my child and train her for me. Like I said before, I have only two months to live due to this cancer illness. Please help us.
Waiting to hear from you
Yours Mrs Mariana and Biljana Zuvic