[Debian-l10n-devel] po-debconf compendiums move on i18n.debian.net

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Thu Jul 24 07:53:56 UTC 2008

Quoting Eddy Petri?or (eddy.petrisor at gmail.com):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
>> (OK, technically speaking the plural of "compendium" is probably "compendia")
>
> Indeed. Maybe we can take advantage of this move and correct this.

Done. "compendiums" supposedly replaced by "compendia" in every place
I found it.

That includes URLs:

The new compendia are now accessible at
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/compendia/

>> The old compendiums will be removed as soon as possible to save CPU
>> time on i18n.debian.net. I however prefer having an ACK by Eddy who's
>> probably the first user of these compendiums.
>
> Before removing, please also move the simple "docs" directory:
> http://i18n.debian.net/~eddyp/compendiums/docs/

Moved to http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/docs/compendia/

(this is the web/docs directory in debian-l10n SVN)

Eddy, can you stop your cron scripts now? If you prefer, I can do this for
you, as root, but I of course need your permission.