[Debian-l10n-devel] Build status pages for testing

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Jul 21 04:32:40 UTC 2008

Everybody knows about my hunting for 100%...:-)

However, a criticism I often receive is that it would be much more
realistic to have status pages for testing and try to have *these* to
be 100% instead of the status pages for sid.

So, in addition to http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/ (and
pages such as http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/de) we would
have  http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf-testing/, etc.

IIRC, the material to build these pages is already on churro:
/org/dl10n-stuff/www/testing/po-debconf.tar.gz

Nicolas, do you think we could see with the www team if testing status
pages could be built?