[Debian-l10n-devel] Update of the developers-reference I18N/L10N sections

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Jun 2 22:59:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

(sorry for the delay, Lucas)

The developers-reference needs some update in the I18N/L10N section.

Here is a proposal, but I think it needs first to be reviewed on
debian-i18n.

I opened http://bugs.debian.org/436162 some time ago, but the patch do
not apply anymore, so here is an updated patch.

Some parts of my patch may not be accurate, and some other parts of the
developers-reference might need updates. Please comment!

Lucas reminded me about it recently, and I think it would be nice to
clarify some sections of that manual, which should be read by every new
developers.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral