[Debian-l10n-devel] IRC work session - churro's filesystems

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Tue Sep 2 00:26:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

Would you be available next week-end for an IRC work session?

I would propose to work on the churro's filesystems.

In my opinion, Felipe is needed as an admin, Christian, Michael, and
Myself also as owner of byte/inode consuming services.

Otherwise, we can try to do it offline by checking what is duplicated,
what is needed to have backup, how we can reorganise services to consume
bytes only on /srv

FYI, /var and /mnt/extradisk00 are again consuming too much space and
inodes.

Cheers,
--
Nekral