[Debian-l10n-devel] IRC work session - churro's filesystems

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Tue Sep 2 05:06:26 UTC 2008

Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois at centraliens.net):
> Hi,
>
> Would you be available next week-end for an IRC work session?
>
> I would propose to work on the churro's filesystems.
>
> In my opinion, Felipe is needed as an admin, Christian, Michael, and
> Myself also as owner of byte/inode consuming services.

My commitment for next week-end is "setup my son's appartment". So
far, this is likely to "eat" Saturday afternoon and possibly Sunday
afternoon (at least part of it: the beginning).

So, the most convenient would be Saturday at 22:00 or so or Sunday end
of afternoon (from 18:00) or late (22:00).

Sunday morning is also OK, but I suspect it might not me for Felipe
who's 5 hours before us..:-)