[Debian-l10n-devel] New from churro, aka i18n.debian.net

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Thu Dec 17 14:49:43 UTC 2009

After César succesfully fixed the SSH daemon configuration, I finally
succeeded to login in to churro.

There are still some glitches: the nameservers we configured (with
César's instructions) were not working properly, so churro couldn't
resolve names.

Michael "Grisu" Bramer fixed this by adding another IP as
nameserver. I don't know if this is temporary or not but that
works..:-)

churro is running his bi-daily mirror since about 7am today (European
time).

From what I can see, it is fairly slow in doing this. We should maybe
switch the machine we're mirroring from (we're using ftp.de.d.o as of
now).